Tuesday, March 30, 2010

CFSX 870 Blog date 3/30/10

CFSX 870 is an AM radio station. The owner of the station is NewCap Broadcasting. Chance Crosby was a man advertised on the station, which is an author of a book based on car accidents. There were some interviews featured also on CFSX. One topic was how to treat an animal. “Should we make clothes out of animal hair?” one guy objected this idea because he had a heart for animals.
After the interview there was a break and it talked about Ford’s deals, Akin Windows and doors, Seniors of Distinction, Granvay Mall, and Coleman’s.
CFSX host’s citizens who call in and bring up topics of today that they feel is important. I personally do not care for the station. The discussions are not interesting to me and they are drawn out and have no real importance. I think the reason is because the people who call in are not professionals. But the one thing that I do like is how the hosts cuts off the interviewee when they are not making since. This is an important asset because if he did not then the show would not be able to progress for other callers to stat there point.
This station will only pertain to older people rather than teenagers. It is dull and not “in.” I personally will never listen to CFSX again anytime soon but when I get older I might tune in again and give it another chance to intrigue my interest. CFSX will relate more to rural areas than urban cities.

No comments:

Post a Comment