Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Blog #3 (96.7FM)

The radio station that I listened to for this blog was 96.7 FM. The call letters are KHFI. The website is http://www.967kissfm.com/mediaplayer/?station=KHFI-FM&action=listenlive&channel_title=. The station is hosted in Georgetown, Texas. The music that is mostly on is Pop, Hip Hop, and R&B. I really enjoyed listening to the online radio station. I listened to the station in the conformability of my dorm room on the internet. The coverage area ranges from Houston to San Antonio in frequency. The DJ’s are short and sweet on the radio. They speak with purpose and friendly voices. The owner of the station is Bobby Jones. There are 5 DJ’s that take equal timed shifts. The underwriting featured only advertised them. The DJ’s announce to the listeners that they are listening to 96.7 FM.
The target audience is for teenage males and females. I would say that the music is more focused on urban titles. The station is very entertaining because the music featured is of my interest. A majority of the songs played are of my knowing and are of this time. In other words they are titles that are either brand new or two months old. I plan on listening to this station for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment